Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update

Well the milk supply is slowly increasing again. Thank you for your prayers!!! I have stressed out several times before that my supply would disappear, but God has always given us exactly what we needed. This time, I remembered to tell God every time I would worry that I trusted Him and that he would always supply our needs...whether milk or anything else we needed!! :) There was only one time when I had to give the girls less than usual, but it wasn't by much, and the girls didn't want very much that particular time...God is faithful!!

Here are a couple of cute picture of the girls...can't hardly do a blog without putting up pictures of them!
Playing with their UMHB pom-pom!!


Lexi with her new friend, Winnie the Pooh!

Look at those little mouths hanging open...it was afternoon nap time!! Lilly really is wearing a dress, but her legs got cold, so we put on pants underneath them instead of leggings. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, their hair is really growing!