Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 months old!!!

The girls had their 6 month old birthday yesterday! We gushed on them and took lots of pictures. I use Picasa for photo editing and they have a new feature called, "collage". So I went ahead and made a little birthday picture collage for everyone. I know it is fairly small on here, so I am also posting some of our favorites by themselves. I made funny noises with my mouth to get most of these huge smiles.

Lilly bug laughing at mommy's noises!
Lexi smiling...Can you see the spit bubbles on her chin? She loves to blow bubbles and spit all over us.
My "Twincesses" showing off their crowns...

Lilly's large grin...
Lexi being cute...
Lilly is on top...we laid them on the white blanket and tried to get them all excited about turning 6 months.
Sweet kissable faces...
We were about to bundle up and go see the Holiday Lights display at B.L.O.R.A. when we heard a little bit of sleet start to fall. So we just took a couple pictures in Daddy's lap and then the girls got all snuggly and played under the Christmas tree instead. We will see if we can go tonight.


And might I add...they really don't look a thing like their Dad, do they? :) That is total sarcasm, of course!!

No comments: