Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Pledge Allegiance...

I actually used our front door this morning when coming into the house, I was struck, once again, by the door hanging..."I pledge allegiance to the flag!" Doesn't that say so much? :) For the rest of the day as I watched my children play in our air conditioned living room, with the oven baking our dinner, and my neighbors going about their lives, I thought about our freedom and how blessed we are...

Sam, if you read this...THANK YOU!!
TJ, if you read this...THANK YOU!!
Ben, if you ever read this...THANK YOU!!
Mr. Johnston, if you ever read this...THANK YOU!!
And to all of you other military men and women who give of your lives, time, and energy...THANK YOU!!!

I am so very grateful to live in this beautiful country and look at these little faces every morning! :)


No comments: