Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hairclips

Hey everyone! I hope your weeks are all going well! We are still recovering but hopefully the worst is over. Doesn't she look better? :)

Tonight's blog is a light and happy one though...hairclips!

I have been a HUGE fan of www.etsy.com since I was pregnant, but I have never ordered anthing from there. Well, I got a comment on a blog a couple of weeks ago and a percentage of the purchases were going to a great charity. (The charity is http://stringofpearlsonline.org/)

So, I checked out her site and she had some super great stuff. I ordered a couple of things and got them today. I am so happy!! Look how cute they are....I only hope I can get my girls to leave them in their hair for a while!

Now, go check out her site sometime. Even if just for fun, cause I had no idea someone could make such cute clips with ribbon. :)




No comments: