Friday, October 9, 2009

16 Months Already

Remember these little babies that were just turning 4 months old in these pictures???

Well...that was 1 year ago today! My girls are now 16 months old and that is insane. Since it was a cold rainy morning, we stayed inside and made a fort to play in. All was good until 2 of the chairs fell on Lilly, then there was a little crying. :(

This is an amazingly rare moment and it only lasted about 30 seconds....all 4 of the small Sanford's sitting together on the couch. Lexi is wearing the pink leggings in these pictures.

Oh yeah, I guess I will explain the clothing on the dogs...my soon to be 14 year old maltese is now losing his hair. The vet is watching him but we think it may just be his old age...poor baby! And I have mentioned before, he is also too thin. So I have been keeping him bundled up lately so he stays warm. I put the one shirt that we have for Sneezy on him to show the girls that both their puppies like to wear shirts. Of course, they both hate it. :)
The only picture we got of them sitting still...we had to turn on a movie to get them to sit still for these few seconds. Thus the lack of smiles!
And now my gorgeous, sweet Lilly at 16 months old!
My gorgeous, sweet Alexis at 16 months old!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the ears!! :-) Cute pictures!