Friday, October 16, 2009

Lipstick and Excitement

The girls have a "My Pretty Learning Purse" that they got for Christmas and it is one of their favorite toys. They crack me up. Lexi likes to take the little dollar bill out of it and bury it under something. She may be my thrifty girl. Lilly's favorite thing is to put on the lipstick. She practices putting it on a LOT. So I filmed her briefly the other day. We are working on the lip-smacking sound we make after putting it on. :)


Also, the girls do a new thing. It started with Lilly and she taught her sister. It is soooooo cute when they start doing it together without prompting. I usually ask them if they are excited, and this is what they do....We call it their "I'm so excited!!!" dance. Here is Lexi showing you all how it's done.

No comments: