Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy

I haven't had much to blog about lately. I have been cooking a lot in my spare time and had an extra kiddo over here for 4 days this week. :) I haven't even taken very many pictures of the girls...shocking, I know!

So here are a few pictures that I did take of the beautiful stinkers I like to call my own.
Alexis...
Lilly kissing her baby...
Lilly playing with a toy...Aren't those pants too cute?! Her great-grandma made the girls each a pair and we love them! The girls kept pointing to the colored circles and saying the colors.
Sweet Lexi...
I tried to make my hair look like theirs just to make them smile...
Silly Lilly...

I had just finished the pigtails and wanted at least 1 picture before they ripped them out. I asked Lexi if she would give "sister" a big hug. Without taking her eyes off of Elmo, she put her arm around Lilly's back and I got this picture.
I love the toothy grins! This is Lilly.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE the pigtails!!!!