Monday, March 22, 2010

Not in the Mood...

I have just not been in the mood to blog lately. I have been CLEANING instead! Yea!! I always feel bad making Eric help but he was so sweet to help me yesterday. We sat on the floor yesterday in our bathroom and sorted through all of our toiletries, medicine, and excess junk. Then after trash bags were taken to the garage, I scrubbed and organized. I have TOO much lotion and I always love buying more!

So now our bathroom is almost done, the girls bathroom was done a few weeks back, the attic is currently stocked with out-grown baby clothes, and Eric's office gets a few small adjustments a week...that one's a BIG job!

I have had 4-5 boxes of fun stuff on my dresser that I wanted to mail to people..since Christmas. As of today, I finally finished putting together everyone's packages and mailing them off. That is such a relief and joy!!

Now I have to go see what those little ones are up to in their room....napping is such a waste of time according to them!

No comments: