Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Week

I really thought I was dying over the past few days. I have NEVER, EVER been that sick! We have passed the stomach bug around our house with Lexi and I getting it the worst. I hope and pray it is gone! Plus, I am tired of disinfecting everything we own. That makes about 18-20 loads of laundry completed on only Tuesday and today...yuck!

So I am posting a couple of sweet photos that we took over the past couple of weeks when everyone was feeling better. I figure it will make me feel better to look at them, right? :)

These are two little girls who LOVE their Daddy! They are glued to the back door every time he mows the yard.
Or they get their own mower and copy Daddy by "mowing" the carpet...
I also absolutely adore how bossy they can be about what they wear somedays...especially the socks and shoes! The other day, these were the socks they brought me to put on them. They wouldn't hear of wearing ANY other socks either...

Don't you love how well they match? :)
I also LOVE how cute they are when they are messy. I hate cleaning it up, but do it happily. And yes folks, that is potato salad, dipped in ketchup and mustard! Still cute though!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad all of you are feeling better. I've been missing your blog updates this week!

Amy said...

Girl, I can't even get my blog posts done and I'm healthy! Good for you to keep us updated - and glad you guys are feeling better. Here's to you vinegar and laundry queen!!! Love ya!