Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Crafts

I have had a lot of fun sewing and making several Christmas presents this year. Here are a couple of things I thought were cute.

I made our friend several finger puppets for his 3rd birthday. ..
I also made some felt play food for the kitchen that the girls are getting for Christmas from Papa and Nana Epps. I had a blast making these. I plan to make a ton more, but at a later date. I kind of ran out of motivation for now...

A sandwich with turkey, cheese, and lettuce...
Pancakes with butter and syrup, and fried eggs...
Swiss Rolls anyone? These little guys are super cute!
Donuts...
And frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles...
I have tons more sewing ideas in the works, but hope to take a short 2 week break for now. Tomorrow, I'll share the CUTE super hero capes that my friend Miranda made for the girls. They are smitten with them. :)

1 comment:

MOM said...

SARAH, YOU HAVE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB!!!! THESE THINGS LOOK SO REAL!! AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFULLY DONE. THE GIRLS WILL LOVE THEM. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY.
LOVE YOU,
MOM