Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Easy Valentines Craft

I originally thought I would make these pictures into Valentines that the girls could give their friends. Of course, after the order started being processed, I found even cuter Valentines on WalMart.com and ordered those too. :) I still had 15 of these cute little prints delivered to my house last week. So I decided to be creative with them.

I took some pinking shears (scissors that cut a wavy edge) and cut the shape of a heart around the girls' heads.

They made it easy with this pose...
I got a single-hole, hole punch and "punched" two holes in the sides of the hearts. Then I found some fun pink ribbon...
And laced the ribbon through the hearts. I tied little bows at the ends and hung it up where the girls told me too. :) I gave them 3 options and they chose to hang it over the back door.



I like it! Eric keeps looking at it and exclaiming that his girls are just so sweet and cute. I agree!

1 comment:

Blessed by God said...

Sarah this is super cute. Maybe my girls will do this for me!!!