Friday, February 25, 2011

Two Year Molars

This sweet little chef is having a hard week. Thank goodness God has been helping me help her. :) You see, she is cutting #3 of her two year molars and it has been a tough one.

This was Lilly yesterday...

About 2 minutes later, she smacked her sister. I put her in time-out and then for some reason, kept taking pictures. She was just sooooooo upset and sometimes it calms her down when she realizes I am recording or photographing her. Not this time...













All better now...for a while, at least. My poor, sweet girl! After her time-out, she snuggled into my arms and Lexi and I tried to cheer her up. She has had one of these meltdowns about every ten minutes for the past 3 days. She improved today, so let's pray that the tooth finishes coming through quickly. Until then, I will try to take extra good care of this little one.

No comments: