Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life

So our life has been developing its new normal. We are still playing and having lots of fun, and the girls are getting used to letting me nurse Noah while they play together. Our precious friend Sandra, got the girls some Valentines pillows. I love it that our friends and family have gotten sweet little gifts or done something nice for the girls to make sure they don't feel left out during this time.
At almost one month, Noah has become such a joyous part of our family. He is AMAZING!!! I mean, look at this face!
Napping in his crib for the first time...
His hair parts in a couple of places in the front of his face, so it's easiest to just spike it up. Plus, it looks adorable.
Dinosaur toosh...
He stares at Eric and I. I think he is trying to figure out what we are all about. He is looking at Eric here.


Freshly bathed and hair brushed! :)
Sup, Daddy!
He is getting chunky, in the cutest baby way possible. :) At 5 weeks, we went to the doctor. He picked up a classic cold from his sisters. While we were there we weighed him. 12.5 pounds of cuteness and 22.5 inches. He had grown an inch in 3 weeks. I KNEW he had had a growth spurt. :)
Lexi woke up early from a nap and asked me if I would take her picture hugging Noah...
See? They can't keep their hands off of him.
Baby fingers...
I think I take a picture of him every time he is asleep. :)

No comments: