Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Update

This morning my girls woke up hungry and happy! After eating heartily, we put on some adorable little dresses from Aunt Amy (which almost fit now!) and snuggled up on a pillow with mommy and daddy! Are they not the cutest little girls!! I am so proud! :)


Oh how I love my silly Daddy!! (Lilly and Eric have some couch time while watching the Olympics together.


We ventured out to Waco on Saturday to visit some of my friends. We have now gone to Austin and Waco...both 1 hour away. The next step (hopefully within a month or so) is going to be to make the 2.5 hour drive to Dallas. I think it will be fine. We have lots of people to visit up there, plus I think my family wants to play with them some more too! :)
This is my good friend Sally. I just love this picture!!! Lilly stared at Sally's necklace for a while and then crashed in this position. She was out cold! By the way, does anyone know where that phrase came from? "Out cold" refers to what?

We had gone by my old apartments to see some of the ladies that live there. Directly below is "Granny", who I have known now for almost 9 years, and below her picture is my adopted grandmother, Margaret. I adore Margaret and she has had a rough last few months. She was so excited to see the girls. I hope it cheered her up. She is a happy lady too, but she was taught as a child not to ever smile for a picture...thus the stern face.

Now for the happy bedtime photos I promised a few days ago. I am so blessed and relieved that my girls are soooooo happy! They just light up and squirm around with big grins. I love it!! These pictures were taken the other night after getting ready for bed. Aren't they precious?!!! Lexi is in white and Lilly is in yellow.



Lilly was checking out her little Winnie the Pooh bears from Tara Rose...I think they are about ready for stuffed animals to become fun!




















No comments: