Friday, September 12, 2008

The sleeping twins!

It cracks me up to see which sleeping position the girls might be in when I come in their room in the morning. So far, they have spooned, snuggled up to each other, kicked each other in the head, etc...One of my favorites is when one is nursing the back of the other one's head in their sleep and the hair of the one being nursed is soaking wet with slobber! It's pretty funny!
It occurred to me today that I had pictures of a lot of these positions. Now not all of these pictures were taken while they were in there crib..some were just from naptime. I thought it would be fun to post the various ones I have seen...enjoy!!
This one directly below is Eric's favorite...he calls it, "Kung Fu Babies!"



Sleep well, sweet babies!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

that is so sweet how they cuddle with each other.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Eric noticed the "Kung Fu" postures in that one photo. I laughed about the same thing first time I saw it.
I love your ending, "Sleep well, sweet babies." Amen!

Anonymous said...

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?!! MY LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES. I'D LOVE TO HAVE THEM TO SHOW THE GIRLS AT WORK. SO SWEET.