Thursday, September 4, 2008

What made her laugh...

I have been asked what it was that made Lilly laugh...

Well, that would the be the silly antics of her daddy! I really needed to do the dishes and Lilly was fussy. So Eric sat on the couch and propped her up on his legs so I could do dishes. He was doing his higher-pitched, goofy-daddy voice and was telling her over and over, "Sooooooo pretty! Yes, you are! Just such a pretty, pretty girl!"

She obviously agreed and thought daddy was the sweetest, coolest guy ever. I heard her laugh twice super loud above the sound of the running water in the kitchen. I went running in the living room asking if she had just laughed, and the look on Eric's face gave me my answer. It was a sweet and beautiful moment!

We then spent the next 5 minutes laughing and smiling and trying to get her to repeat. She, of course, started crying. :) Go figure!