Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cute Pictures!

I just love taking pictures of the girls and they are SO GORGEOUS! I don't have much time today to write an entry, but I can sure download some pictures!! Here they are...
This first picture is little Lexi lifting her head like a pro and showing off those baby blues!

Next we have Lilly with her bear blanket and below her is Lexi with hers...

This is Lexi all dressed up in one of her outfits off of craigslist. It also has a matching jacket with Winnie the Pooh on it.

Lilly and Lexi enjoying their boppy! (Lilly is first and then Lexi)

The girls on tummy time! They love their new Baby Einstein Octopus.

This one is funny...I tried this new duckie romper on Lilly and then we went into the living room to show daddy and she was suddenly really upset at this thing on her head! She has no idea how cute she was! :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

World's largest scrapbook is needing to head your way, huh? Cute, cute pictures!

Sarah said...

I counted about two weeks ago and between my father and myself, we have taken 841 pictures of the girls. It's hard not to, especially cause I take some of Lexi by herself, some of Lilly by herself, and then some of them together. It adds up!! Gabriel is sure growing...little cutie!

Amy said...

Hey Sweetie, just fyi that's a purple Bumbo the girls are in not a boppy....hehe. Love ya!