Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh Dear

My darling husband is super stressed with the election junk coming up...I totally agree with him and although I do not agree with everything John McCain does or thinks, I think he is the better candidate and I do like Sarah Palin a lot. So Eric is in the living room right now watching the vice-presidential debate and the tension in the room is crazy every time Biden opens his mouth. I personally think that Barack Obama is awful and pray that he does not win this election, but I fear that he might.

Eric has now decided to start a blog of his own for political reform purposes...you are super excited now, huh Dad??? :) Anyways, Eric has been politely debating his political science professor this semester and has won the man's respect. His professor said that not only is he impressed with Eric's ability to voice his opinions in class, but also his ability to state facts to back up his comments. Apparently the professor will be bringing Eric a Diet Coke on Monday to thank him for his participation.

He made a comment in class the other day that the professor did not think was true and Eric said that he would look it up and write a short "thing" on the facts that made what he said true...well as of tonight, Eric has a 10 page paper written pointing out the truth of what he said in class. I told him that this paper should go on his blog when he gets it up and running...I will let you all know the address for that when we set it up.

Sorry to talk politics...not my favorite subject, but obviously a VERY important topic these days!! Make sure you vote!!!

I am now off to put 2 little babies to bed. Nightey night all!

No comments: