Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes I find myself sitting quietly next to my girls as they happily play with each other and it's overwhelming...so I just take pictures of their little faces. I probably take too many, but they are my angels. You parents understand what I mean.

Today was one of those days. The girls and I had a fabulous day of hanging out, playing, and just being happy. Here are some pictures of our adventures.


This is Lexi gazing on her tiger as he plays music for her. I couldn't get Lilly to stay still enough to get a picture like this...


Lilly is on the right...


Lilly watching me twirl the toucan...


Lexi is contemplating something...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your photograpy is getting better too! These are wonderful photos. Maybe it's just cause you're taking photos of your favorite subject. (But I wonder... doesn't Toby miss all the attention?)

Dad

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Toby gets pictures taken too...maybe I will do a blog of the puppies soon.

Anonymous said...

No need to start a whole new blog!! Just add the occassional Toby / Sneezy photo or update to this blog. After all - this IS the "Sanford Saga", not just the "L&L Saga". (Not that they're not worthy of their own, ya know!)

Anonymous said...

THESE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL! THE GIRLS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. ( AND OF COURSE THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THEIR DADDY DID AT THAT AGE!!!)AND THEY LOOK SO INTELLIGENT!!!!! THAT THEY TAKE AFTER MOM AND DAD!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG. AND I LOVE YOU , ERIC AND THE GIRLS. YOU HAVE THE PERFECT LITTLE FAMILY. LOVE TO ALL, NANA