Monday, November 24, 2008

We have TEETH!!!

Today my dad came to visit us. About 30 minutes before he left, Lexi started screaming bloody murder. I was in the other room, but she would NOT stop crying. Poor Eric was holding her and couldn't get her to stop. I took her and changed her diaper...no change. Then I looked in her mouth since she should not have been hungry. I didn't see anything but it could have been the lighting, because.... Dad left and she was still screaming...I looked again while her mouth was open with a scream and, low and behold, there were 2 little white nubs coming out of her bottom gums. Her bottom 2 front teeth broke through at the same time this afternoon. That was about an hour ago and she is finally calmed down. She is currently sucking her fist in the swing while holding her toes with the other hand! Eric is also on his way in a few to get some Baby Orajel. Poor little girl!!

I know she is sad, but it is a happy moment for me...it's another milestone!! I just sincerely hope that they do not BOTH cut teeth like this at the same time. :)

No comments: