Monday, December 1, 2008

New Hair & More

Well I did it! When Eric got home, he just smiled and said he thought it was cute but he would have to get used to it. I love it however!! Here is a picture.


Here are some other fun pictures that we took the past couple days. We have been having so much fun with babies...their personalities are showing more and more every day.

The twins playing in their bumbo seats...they like to throw the toys and let me pick them back up again and again.
Lexi wants to crawl sooooo bad...
Lexi likes to roll over on her belly now at naptime. I usually have to make sure she is sleepy at night before putting her down or she will roll over before falling asleep. Here is Lilly being a sweet pillow for her sister.
Lilly was looking up at a toy I had...I just LOVE these Christmas outfits that their Great-Grandma made for them. They are going to wear them as much as possible while they can fit into them. Daddy loves his baby girl...this is Lilly bug!

Here is Lilly again...her sister was asleep during all these poses. Such a cutie!!
I laid Lilly on Lexi's tummy to see what they would do. Lexi tried to nurse her forehead. :) Lilly just looked at her all confused...

Yummy sister!!

No comments: