Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Glamour Girls

I finally got them! I have been wanting to get these for the girls ever since we first saw them in the Baby Gap. When I saw them and tried them on the girls, they were all grins. Lilly posed for me and got soooo excited! So I waited and waited...now they have their own pairs!!

When I brought them home yesterday, they laughed at each other...Lilly is in red and Lexi is in the cow print.


Ha ha ha!! You look silly!
I love to pull them off too!

Yummy! They even taste good!
I want yours, Lilly!
Then today, I took the girls out for a brisk walk around the block. Since it was cold, we bundled up. They love to take walks and were little movie stars today!! They didn't try to pull them off once when we were outside. I think they figured out the reason for wearing them! Lilly is in back. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love those sunglasses! I will have to get maddie a pair. The glasses go so cute together with their hats!