Saturday, April 4, 2009

Please Read and Pray!!!

As some of you may noticed, one of the blogs I follow on a daily basis is called "Kelly's Korner". The link is to the left with my other favorite blogs. I found Kelly's blog through my friend, Melissa (her blog is my fave too and the link is on here!!)

One day I saw the link for Kelly's blog on Melissa's and started reading it...wow!! Kelly and her husband live in Arkansas and had just given birth to their first little girl, Harper. She had struggled with infertility for a long time and had finally been blessed with Harper. Harper was born with all sorts of problems and almost died. She was flown to a big hospital in Oklahoma and was in the NICU for a long time...please read her blog for more info...it's a WONDERFUL blog.

Kelly is also a sweet, sincere, godly woman and she consistently posts prayer requests so that we can all be in prayer for one another. Eric made me stop reading them for a while, because he would find me sobbing in the bedroom as I read these heart-breaking stories of sick babies and the parents who were having to let go. I am still reading them, but trying not to worry so much that it will happen to my girls. I am really working on trusting God in my babies lives and knowing that He has a plan for them.

However, I do think it is super important that we pray for these requests, even if they break my heart to read. It is strengthening my love for the body of Christ, and how can that be a bad thing?!!

Please read Kelly's Korner when you have time...there are lots more requests than I can mention on here. BUT...this is one I read tonight and I wanted to mention... lease read this blog...there are only 2 posts so far, but I do not know if I could be as strong as "B". Her faith amazes me and I wish I could give her a big hug but instead I will pray for her and the precious life of her unborn child!! Please pray with Eric and I!!

http://www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com/

No comments: