Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and Talking Babies

Happy Mother's Day to you all!! Eric and the girls made this the best Mother's day ever for me...although I realize it is only my first one! :) I have not really liked Mother's day for the past 12 years since my mom passed away. It was just always the day that reminded me she was gone. Today, I had the happiest day feeling blessed and loved!! Eric got me the sweetest cards...1 from him, 1 from my girlies, and 1 from my dogs (so cute!!) Then he also got me the curling iron that I have been needing (awesome!) and, drum roll, please....

A Breadmaker!!! Call me old-fashioned, but I have wanted a breadmaker for the longest time. Now I can make loaves of bread for the family and know exactly what is in them....Plus, who doesn't like fresh bread!!

Since I posted a video of Lilly a while back, I wanted to post one just of Lexi!! Gotta be fair, you know!! Here she is, all cute and talkative!


1 comment:

Greg Poppy said...

Her talking reminds me of Gabriel!
-this is Jennifer, not Greg