Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Computer & Picture Editing


Well folks, my sweet husband bought me a new computer. The old one was beginning to get on our nerves a bit. The best part about the new one, is that I can now edit photos a little better. It really annoys me to have pictures that are too dark or have redeye in them. Now, I am not totally confined to using a downloadable internet program to fix the pictures...my computer has a great program on it already. It has some new features that I haven't used before, so I am having a blast editing the twins' photos. These pictures were cute to begin with, but now take a look at these....

The first picture is of Lexi....

Here is Daddy and his Lilly


Lexi again...

Lilly..this one makes me smile!
3 more of Lilly...


Lexi in her sunglasses...being glamorous! The last two are of Lexi...I am so excited to see what else I can do with pictures! I'll keep ya'll posted.



No comments: