Sunday, July 12, 2009

13 Months Of Fun...

My girls are just so much fun. I know I say that all the time, but right now, they are saying new words every day and just blossoming into the coolest little kids I know. I am so proud to be their mom!! They turned 13 months old last week and in true "Sarah" form, I took some pictures. I also had 2 sweet videos of Lexi that I wanted to post. So to make it fair, I included more pictures of Lilly! :)

Here is the 1st video of Lex...

Lexi has learned to rock her horse on her own and likes doing it...


Lexi likes to blow into the legos and make noises...can you see the serious look on her face? :)
She had just ripped the bow out of Lilly's hair and was studying it...

What a sweet expression...the rest of the pictures are of Lilly.

Playing with her sister's doll...


Posing with her grandmother (on top)...she wanted to see if we could see the "Hermann girl" family resemblance. I think she is still ALL her Daddy's baby!!
I am enamored with their little feet and toes...
Her new thing...pull out all the books and climb into the basket. Then ask Mommy to read one of the books she threw on the floor.
I just love this picture of her...even if it is of the back of her head.

And here is the 2nd video of Lexi...All we have to say is, "Lexi, dance!! Dance, sweetie!!" And this is what she does...no music or anything!

Tonight Eric and I went on a date and had our babysitter over...I kissed the girls and got hugs from both, and then they went right back to playing with Kelia. Not at all sad to see us go...but we got hugs and kisses when we returned. They stayed up waiting for us in their cribs...see, such good and sweet little girls!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

what little blessings:)