Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boots

Well, it's official...my girls LOVE shoes! I am pretty choosy about the shoes I buy them since it gets pretty expensive buying 2 pairs at once, all the time. Well, I have found some good deals on great shoes on craigslist, one of which is this pair of boots that Lilly is modeling...only 5 bucks and they look brand new.

Well the girls loved the beige pair so much that I had to put them up in the closet and hide them, because they were petting the pom-poms like a puppy and were fighting over them. :) I found this pink pair at a consignment store last week and told Eric that if they were still there on October 1st, I was getting them....YEA!! These were actually new and were only $7.

This way, hopefully the girls will have warm boots to wear this winter. However, they are one size too big right now. I just need them to fit by Christmas, so they can wear them to Kentucky and keep their toes warm in the snow. They actually match their warm winter coats too. :)

1 comment:

Eric said...

Those sweet babies deserve warm shoes for the winter. Yo go mommy!