Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Been A While

I realized today how long it's been since I blogged. I get on a "blogging" roll and then suddenly get extra busy while time flies. :) Plus these 2 little girls keep me on my toes. They never seem to run in the same direction, and RUN they do!

We have been talking and talking and talking, running and running and running, laughing, tickling, reading, spelling, drawing, teaching, and so many other things. Today we were outside in the swing and the girls showed me where their teeth, mouth, ears, eyes, feet, fingers, hair, and nose were on their bodies. They even knew where Mommy's toes were...I just love playing with them and seeing all the things they know.

I just adore Lexi's LOUD high-pitched screams of joy...except today, she was so excited to be at HEB that she kept screaming as we walked down the aisles. :) We need to work on our "outside" voices, I guess. Mommy tends to be a little loud, so we can work on it together. :) Lilly is just a delight as well. Her favorite thing the last few days is to say "Hi" and "Hey" really sweetly to us. She seems to be more cuddly every day too...if that is even possible.

Here are some fun pictures from our outside playtime this evening..which is code for, "We chase the girls around the yard for 15 minutes until we were exhausted, then carried them inside as they cried to stay out longer." Lexi is soooooo fascinated with the street and wants nothing more than to run into it...yikes!

Lilly is wearing the collared dress...

My favorite action shot so far...




The girls hanging out after their nap!

No comments: