Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Although Halloween is not my favorite holiday, I do like the dressing up part. :) We didn't want to do anything too crazy, so Lilly was a ladybug and Lexi was a bumblebee. They were cute and really liked their wings....I made them and while they were pretty cute, I will know how to make them stronger next time. :)

I tell you what...I have the sweetest little girls in the world, but they sure do HATE sitting still for pictures. Here we are, the Sanford girls!
Lilly and Mommy being silly...
Me and my girls again...trying so hard to take a picture of us all!
Yea!!! I finally got all 4 of us in the picture! Boy, I was being so goofy just to get the girls to look at the camera. Do you think it worked? Ha! :)
On to the costumes...Miss Ladybug, aka Lilly Bug!

Miss Bee Baby...Lexi!!

Her wings would NOT stay on straight.
Lilly still in love with the little pumpkin.
Momma's Babies!!

Love the lighting...
A couple of hours later when the girls wanted to eat their wings, not wear them...
Mommy, get the wings off now, please!
Where are all the trick-or-treaters, Daddy? I want to eat candy!
What, we get candy tonight?? :) Awesome!
Have a great week. The girls are getting sick, so we may have an interesting week on our hands!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What cuties!

I hope they feel better soon:)