Friday, October 30, 2009

Many Things...

First of all, here is the cute "big girl" bed we got off of craigslist. We got a good deal, so we bought it even though the girls aren't quite ready for it yet. :)

Next, I had to post this picture. I posted Lexi's first Magna Doodle drawing and it is only fair to do the same with Lilly! She loves to draw and tries so hard, but she has a soft touch that usually won't leave a mark. Poor girl will try and try, then throw the pen down, cry, and go do something else. She is finally getting the hang of it though....
I was trying to take a picture of their eye color because it is changing a tiny bit...clearly more pictures will be needed! Lexi smiled too big...
So did Lilly...
I just like this picture...
My two sweet girlies crashing Sneezy's sleeping spot!
The next thing makes me soooooooooo happy!!! I was so totally in love with a Christmas dress that I saw somewhere for $18. I thought that was expensive, especially since I need 2 of them. The ones at Wal-Mart are cute, but not "to die for cute"!! Today I ran by Marshall's to price their dresses. I figured I would just save up for the two that I loved the most. WELL...look what I found (and promptly bought!)

The dress is silk (maybe not real silk :)) with a sash and bow that ties in the back. I just adore the gathering at the top and the print. The bottom of the dress is also "bubbled", if that makes sense. It also came with a nice warm coat....a black, hooded, dressy, winter coat. The coat is lined with the same silky material that the dress is made from. I am saving the pictures of the girls modeling the dresses for their Daddy for a later post!

Oh yeah, it also came with matching bloomers. :) So that is 3 pieces for a VERY good price! I am so excited! Cute, huh?
The flash makes it lighter, but you can see the details, at least...
Note the hood and the lining of the coat...
Last but not least, here are the pumpkin cookies I made yesterday. They were so much fun to make. I will use regular sized chocolate chips next time, but I already had the little ones to use this time.

If you like baking and pumpkin-flavored things, you've got to try these. Here is the link from one of my favorite blogs ever! I check it daily and have make almost a dozen recipes from it so far. Eric is a huge fan of the recipes too, which is saying something!

http://joyinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2009/10/great-pumpkin-cookies.html

No comments: