Sunday, October 25, 2009

UMHB Homecoming

Yesterday was UMHB's Homecoming game. I am so proud of all the work that Eric is putting into his school work, and just think it's the coolest to see him at my alma mater. :)

For those of you who are familiar with UMHB traditions, then you know about the "Couch Cru". They started a few years back when I was there. It was basically a group of students who took their couches and set them in the end-zone, painted their faces, and cheered on our Crusaders. It is now a big thing and the bookstore even sells "Couch Cru" jerseys.

Eric got this idea that we should get the girls onesies and make them say, "Stroller Cru". So yesterday, we *hopefully* introduced the university to the very first members of the "Stroller Cru"...Lilly & Lexi. I painted logos on the onesies, the fronts said, "Stroller Cru" and the backs were designed to look like jerseys. We had Sanford 1, and Sanford 2. Plus, if the girls bent over and you saw under their tutus, you would see "UMHB" painted in little block letters across their booties. :) These were fun to make and Eric and I had a blast designing them. The purple and gold tutus were just the final touch.

So here they are...THE STROLLER CRU!!!

Lexi really liked the cheerleaders and Lilly really liked the crowd and her Daddy!

It was so windy. I am not even sure why I fixed my hair. :) It was so windblown in this picture. :) We asked a group of 4 UMHB girls if they would take our picture and it was ooh's and aww's for about 5 minutes. The twins were definitely a hit!
Home again, ready to play...
If you are my friend on facebook, there are lots more pictures in an album there. There were just so many to post on this blog. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the outfits!!!