Friday, October 30, 2009

Update...

It has been FOREVER since I blogged and I hate that. It has just been super crazy busy over here lately. I watch Annalise, who's almost 3, three days a week right now. Eric has also been in the midst of crunch time with tests and papers and homework.

Then I have had the aching to decorate, redo, and spiff up the house. We did find a great toddler bed and attic ladder on craigslist last week, so those are here and ready to be put to use soon. The toddler bed is perfect and we got a good deal on it. It is the same one that we love from WalMart too, so if we can't find a matching one online, then we will still be able to go to WalMart and get it there.

Today, I cleaned out the garage. Eric was supposed to do it, but has lacked the time. So I just did it, since it was driving me crazy. I have been re-arranging the twins room again and cleaning out Eric's office. I love this house, but it does lack some nice storage spaces. Maybe when we rig up the attic door with the new ladder, we can actually store some baby things up there. I am having a hard time deciding what things to keep and store and which things to get rid of and buy later if we have another child. The clothes are one thing, but what do you do with large baby items for 2 for four years until you may/may not have another one??

I have been cooking a lot this week too. Yesterday I surprised Eric and the girls after their naps with Pumpkin Cookies. They were super easy to make and really good!! Plus they were cute. I will post a link to the recipe and a picture of mine later tonight. I hope you all are doing well!!! Look for a picture-ful post late tonight!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: