Monday, November 16, 2009

Prayer Requests

This weekend, 2 sad things happened. My neighbor's dog was tragically hit by a car Saturday night. My heart just breaks for them. I love animals and just hate when anything happens to them. I know that Tim and Riley are missing their sweet dog.

My little Toby also turns 14 years old this week. His age and health is always a concern of mine. I cuddled him and Sneezy a little closer yesterday and reminded them why they better not run out of the house EVER again.

There is also a family in the central Texas area who needs to be bathed in prayers. Their precious 3 month old little boy stopped breathing when he pulled his blanket over his face during a nap and he passed away in the hospital yesterday. Please pray for comfort for this hurting family. I cannot imagine something like that happening and ache for them. Lilly and Lexi will probably tell you that I have hugged them a lot tighter this weekend. I just kept thanking God for every single day that I get to be their Mommy!!! For more info on the Fleener Family and to follow their story and pray for them, feel free to read their blog here....www.fleenerfamily.blogspot.com (just get some tissues first!)

On the home front, Eric has papers, tests, and tons of homework. Pray he finishes out the semester strong. I am so stinkin' proud of all of his hard work! The girls and I are playing hard. I have started to keep a list of new words the girls say every day. It is hard to keep up with them. They are so smart!! I drew a heart the other day and Lexi walked up to me and said, "heart!". I was so excited. This morning alone, they both said boots, cute, and coat for the first time. Lilly also said shoes for the first time. It's so much fun hanging out with them!

No comments: