Sunday, January 31, 2010

Black and White

I adore black and white photographs, but I really like sharp, contrasting ones. The other night we were having our girls night and because we missed our nap, the grumpies were here too!

I put on a Veggie Tales movie for the girls to calm down with before bed and managed to get some cute pictures...at least of Lexi who was sitting still. Lilly was suddenly energized and wiggly. :)

My little Lexi cheeks....

She played peekaboo with Bob and Larry...

Later I managed to take a few of Lilly while she played. She is so funny...Her new favorite thing is to get a few different shaped blocks and put them in the right hole, over, and over, and over again! She sat on the floor like this saying, "Circle, square, circle, square" for about 20 minutes.
And last but not least, my sweet girls! Lilly giving me the best smile she could muster and Lexi not paying attention. :)


1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

Your girls are precious!

Happy birthday to you and your husband this week -- I hope you enjoy the cake :)