Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cold, Cold, Cold

I just don't remember seeing temps like this in a very long time....at least not for 3 days in a row. This was the forecast and ACTUAL temperature in central Texas on Friday morning. This morning on the way to church, it was 24 ℉ and two hours later, it was already 42℉. The girls are starting to get angry every time we go get in the car, because we don't let them run around in the grass and play. They need some sunshine and hopefully this week will do the trick.
To prepare for the sunshine, and to do something fun, I made some little hand towel dresses for Valentines Day. I wasn't sure how long to make them, especially since the girls were asleep and I couldn't find one of their dresses to measure. But, I can cut them down shorter later.

I got these hand towels at Target for $2.50 (for a pack of 2). They looked really cute on too. I am going to pair them with hot pink leggings and they will be perfect for spring.

While stuck in the house, we have spent a lot of time playing and reading.
Being silly..
Being adorable...

Watching Elmo...
And hugging Elmo...
The girls crack us up! I am working on their 19 month post for tomorrow. It takes a lot of time to write about all they are up to. :) They turned 19 months old yesterday!

No comments: