Friday, February 12, 2010

The big 3-0 and 20 months!!

Tuesday I turned 30 years old! Woohoo, I guess. It just felt weird. I realize that 30 is not old, but as a kid, I always thought that 30 meant adulthood and I don't feel like a grown-up yet. :) You'd think the husband, 2 toddlers, and the mortgage would make me feel like a grown-up, but I feel the same as I did in high school.

Anyways, my favorite thing about my birthday is that my girls share the date as their "month" birthday. So they turned 20 months old the same day. AND Eric's 30th birthday was the next day. It was a big week, even without the sick kiddos.

Eric was a doll and didn't make me cook all day on my birthday. We got Subway for lunch and then we went out to Cracker Barrel for our joint birthday dinner.

The birthday girls LAST year...29 years and 8 months
The birthday girls THIS year...30 years and 20 months! Lilly is still on the left and Lexi is on the right. We thought it would be fun to take the same picture exactly 1 year later.
Daddy and his sweeties!
Lexi then Lilly...
The family all ready for pancakes...

Lilly kept herself busy coloring and pointing to the fireplace saying, "Fire, Mommy!" until the food came...
Lexi had fun coloring too....
She also loved watching other people...
Lilly started getting fussy when her biscuits took too long to get to us...
Back home...Lilly and Daddy!
Miss Alexis...they are growing up too fast!!

No comments: