Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Oopsie"

I thought maybe my sweet, happy girls had disappeared this week...turns out they have ear infections. I wish I had caught it sooner, but I thought it was just teething pain. But there have been a couple of things that made them happy no matter how they were feeling. The biggest one is a game we have named, "Oopsie!" Once they discovered that their crayons fit perfectly down the umbrella hole in their picnic table, the fun was about to begin...they take turns dropping crayons down the hole and say "Oopsie" every time a crayon hits the floor. :) We have several variations of the game, but mostly because it keeps mommy from getting bored as I pick up crayons off the floor and give them back to the girls. One variation is naming the colors as the crayons drop. Last night we played this game for 35 minutes. As long as they have fun, right? :)

Please excuse Lexi's little farm girl look...she had gotten something all over her shirt so I just let her run around in her overalls 'til bath time. It's kind of cute though.


See, total cuteness!!!
They also love to wrestle A LOT!! In this picture, there is a lot of laughter going on...about 3 minutes later, someone won't get off of the other one and then the biting and crying starts. Then I put the camera down and pull them apart. Gotta love it!

Lilly thinks playing games with her sister is the best!!!

I have so much to post, but will stick with this for now. I'll try and catch up this weekend. Two sick, non-napping, and crying toddlers are keeping me pretty occupied. :)

No comments: