Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy!

Around here, we really love this guy!! I always knew he was going to be a wonderful father, and I am so thankful for him! These girls are pretty over the moon for him...as I type this, he is gone overnight for a quick trip home. Lilly just blew kisses to this picture on the computer screen and said, "Awww, I love you, Daddy! I miss you! I love you!"

These are just some good pictures of a Daddy and his girls!


At breakfast this morning!!


See you soon, Daddy!
And of course, how could I forget this guy...MY daddy! Happy Father's Day, Dad! We love you! You are still a great dad, uncle, and grandfather!! See you soon, I hope!

This little cutie is me...
And last, but certainly not least, we have Eric's wonderful Stepdad, Mike! Mike, you are such a blessing to be around. You are a wonderful friend, stepdad, and papa! We hope you also have a great day, and wish we were close enough to come visit more often! Love you and we'll hopefully see you soon!



Happy Father's Day to all!

No comments: