Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well we are winding down our summer adventure. I am really ready to be back home. I love our town! Eric is stressed with his crazy research projects. I have been a tiny bit stressed trying to entertain and teach these goobers while stuck inside from all the rain. We are getting more creative as time goes by.

Back home, our sub-letters informed us that the garbage disposal is broken...again! This means we are going to have to replace it when we get home. We had them try the reset button and several other things. I think it finally bit the dust. Boo!

The girls and I got to spend a day with Grandma Mary, who they loving started calling Grandma, instead of Oma. It makes them smile when they call her Grandma, and it's so cute! They adore her!! We played with toys, looked at sewing stuff, got some great ideas, and even played outside. What started out as a game of soccer, turned into a fun time in the sprinkler. Thankfully we played when we did, cause on the way home, we drove through some major storms. I HATE driving through a major downtown area in heavy rain. I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me for about 20 minutes...in downtown Houston! It stunk!

Anyways, we hope to spend more time with Grandma Mary. It is so much fun watching the girls get to know all their relatives. I love all of our family!!

Sunday is the highly anticipated Houston Astros vs. St. Louis Cardinals game, so there will be pictures from that, of course! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: