Friday, September 24, 2010

Our God

Imagine this scene...It is a Friday morning and you are driving with your precious little girls in the backseat. You are all singing to one of your favorite songs, "Our God" by Chris Tomlin. It is on your iPod, so you know it well. All of the sudden from the back, you hear a sweet child's voice sing, "Our God is HEALER!!" really loudly at the wrong part. Wow! Not only to come from a small child, but to come out loud and proud, and with conviction...

This was of course, my child. My child who was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. I wonder if she will ever know what an impacting moment that was for her momma! Needless to say, I was a weepy mess when we arrived at our destination. Here is the song all about our healer!

1 comment:

almudena said...

hi sarah! my name is almudena - i'm friends with kelle (she was my college roommate). i found your blog through hers. just wanted to let you know that i will be praying on the 29th.