Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friends

I am so thankful for great friends! This month has been rough and I am positive that I would not have been quite so calm if it hadn't been for the sweet people that are part of our lives. Last week, we got spoiled by spending so much time with some of these wonderful people. The girls got to play with some of the girls that make them smile the most! They talk about their friends ALL the time!

So not only do they have each other...

But they are also blessed with this darling little girl, Kiley! They have not stopped talking about her since the first time they met her and Lexi has started calling her "Kiley Sugar Bug". She turned 3 this weekend. Nice expression, Lilly! :)
Lexi and the birthday girl...What a fun day!
Apparently Sneezy likes it when she visits us too! :)
Then there was the day we got to hang out with these two...aren't they cute?! Ariel and Trinity are super fun and sweet! I was attempting to have them rest here, but discovered quickly that 4 little girls snuggled together makes for one fun time!

Trinity lined up stacks of books so she could read to the girls :)
We have also been going back to Texas Tumblers to play "gym". Thank goodness for Kiley, or my girls would never have been so brave. I think this was the first time Lexi went all the way into the bouncy house and then actually jumped.
They still love to "jump"...
See? I am so thankful and feel so blessed that my girls have good, sweet kids to be around and hang out with. Do you think my little dragon likes her friend?

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Sarah you are a sweatheart and I feel truely blessed to have meant you and be allowed to spend time together - and I love that Kiley has your angels to play with. Have fun at the zoo today!