Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had such a lovely Thanksgiving holiday! We got up early and headed down south, somewhere in the country outside of Austin. It was just such a great day to hang out with friends and family, and of course, eat some yummy food. Eric and I got to talk about all the things we are thankful for on the drive and we got to hug the girls a little extra tight. I LOVE Thanksgiving and I love my family!

The kids helped fly a kite and even got to pet that cute little stray dog.

Cute cousins pulling on the kite strings.

Lexi had a quiet moment on a swing.

Silly girls...

Lilly watching the kite.
3 of the best things that ever happened to me!
Bouncy-house fun!
My handsome man! What a beautiful holiday...now onto Christmas! My friend Miranda and I actually made it out to the Black Friday sales and had a BLAST! It was a little insane, but I may have to do it again. :) :) Thanks, Miranda!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Sarah - love the pictures. I had a lot of fun too - Thanks