Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reindeer

I just wanted to share the cutest little Christmas craft I found online. I don't even remember where I found it, but I just googled "Toddler Christmas Crafts" and scanned through ideas. This one looked simple and really adorable, so we went with it.

I bought some card stock paper and had the girls put their thumb prints on it with some brown ink. When the thumb prints were dry, I placed a small dot of hot glue on the backs of googley-eyes and a tiny little pom-pom. The girls placed them on their thumb prints to resemble a little reindeer. I drew the antlers on with a Sharpie and added a bow. :) See, how adorable and easy it is to make a reindeer!?!

A close-up...
Then after all the crafting, your 4 kids can plop down on the couch and hang out watching Elmo for a little bit.
Maybe your little girl will even hold your furry girl's hand (paw)! :)
Sneezy is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I like this sweet picture of my three goober girls...
Well, go get some ink and start the reindeer making! You won't regret it!

No comments: