Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still Here...

Well among other things, we have just been hanging out lately. :) See? Lexi's new thing is to climb behind Daddy, sit on his shoulders, and mess with his head...literally!
I have also started thinking about their 3rd birthday party. And yes, I know it isn't until June, but I like to know what I'm going to need, buy fun supplies gradually, and practice making any yummy things I want to serve at the party. I am a planner and enjoy being a planner.

The girls wanted cupcakes and cake pops for their birthday instead of cake, so I gave Bakerella's "cupcake bites" a whirl. They were fun, easy, and super tasty. The girls jumped up and down after tasting them and then hearing that I was making them for their birthday party too.

Can you tell that the sprinkle in the middle is a pink tiara?
But since Miranda and I were already making a bunch of these fun things, we mixed up the decorations and tried a few other ideas.

Delicious and cute...can't beat that!!

No comments: