Wednesday, June 22, 2011

3 Year Old Stats

I have been meaning to put this on the blog since last week and keep forgetting. The girls had their well-child check-up on June 13th. I love those appointments...no shots, height and weight checks, stickers, all is well.

The girls grew a little over 5 inches since turning 2. The funniest thing to me is the fact that they had several doctors appointments towards the end of May...all the doctor's offices measured them at 40 inches. Eric and I even measured them and they were 40 inches. They were that height for almost 3 months.

Then suddenly 3.5 weeks later, at their well-child appointment, they measured at a little over 41 inches!! So seriously, they both grew over an inch in 3.5 weeks. I looked at Lilly wide-eyed and said, "Well, my goodness, is that why you're always hungry?!" She giggled and replied with a hearty yes ma'am.

Lilly (at age 3 and 4 days):
  • Height: 41"
  • Weight: 34.2 lbs
  • Head Circumference: 49
Lexi (at age 3 and 4 days):
  • Height: 41"
  • Weight: 35.6 lbs
  • Head Circumference: 49.5

No comments: