Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Firsts...

The girls got their first trim with bangs when they were almost 1 1/2 years old. Then they wanted to grow it out like a princess. :) After Lexi suddenly decided to start chewing on her hair and they both stopped letting me fix it with bows, I decided it was time for a major cut.

They are just such active little girls and they needed something pretty and fun and summery. Here is the new cut...

Lilly is happy about it...

So is Lexi....
The next morning...


I love it!! It bounces and still shows off their curls. Plus it is easier to keep out of their faces even without bows. :) I am really glad we got it cut.

Another new thing was letting them fully pick out their own yogurt at Yo-Yo's and eat their own bowl without sharing. Sounds silly but it totally made their Saturday.


They chose chocolate with strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, and a few chocolate chip pieces. I had to say no to all the other candy pieces though. :)

No comments: