Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Days Home

We arrived home on Thursday afternoon and I felt pretty good for the rest of the weekend. By Monday, my pain meds were making me feel loopy and I was still in a lot of pain. So, I went off the meds and had a rough week. I was so sleepy and foggy-headed. Thank goodness I have amazing friends that loved on us and helped me out a LOT with the girls. Eric had to go back to work, so it was just me not functioning well and trying to care for 3 littles. It would have been a very different story for the week if I did not have my church and my friends. I am blessed abundantly!

After about week 2.5, I was back on my feet. I still tried to take it easy, but I was able to function at least. And even when I was not feeling the best, I could still take pictures of my angel...
So warm and cozy...he had been swaddled but it didn't last long.
His expression at seeing the ceiling fan for the first time...
Precious toes!

Lexi looks HUGE...
Naps, naps, and more naps...

They really thought he would start playing on his play mat. After all, they loved it...

First time in the Moby wrap...he fell sound asleep and was snoring.
4 days old here...



His first reading hour...just don't tell him it was a princess book. :)
Mr. Suave

Couch snuggle time...
Lexi admiring him...



Lexi wanted to rub noses with Noah. Eric told her to be gentle and Lilly jumped up asking to rub noses with him first. Eric said she could go next...do you see Lilly's unhappy, grumpy face looking on while Lexi went first? Ha!
Lilly will be a major protector for this guy...here she is finally getting to rub noses!
My Handsomes...
Beautiful Lexi...


Lilly & Noah

My Happy Crew...
Lexi still stares at him like this...

No comments: