Monday, February 20, 2012

Hospital Stay

So what do you do when your husband takes the older kids home for dinner and bed, and you are left in the hospital with a newborn baby? Well you sleep when you can and then the rest of the time, you snap pictures of your precious angel on your cell phone camera. :) Well, that's what I did. I was kind of lonely without the rest of my crew, so when I couldn't sleep, I watched a little tv and just spent quality time with little Noah. I still can't get enough of this face and am constantly taking pictures of him.

These are some of the middle of the night and early morning pictures I captured of my newest child...













Cute, huh?!

2 comments:

DeeJay said...

LOVE all of these catch-up posts! You are doing a beautiful job of chronicling your family life on your blog, Sarah.

Love to you all,
Donna

Nana said...

Beautiful baby Noah. Can,t wait to meet him. Love to all.