Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Week

Well I'll never be able to catch up so I am starting fresh from today. We were without Internet for almost 2 weeks, thanks to a mistake made by the cable company. Now we are finally back up to speed with technology.

This last week I got the girls signed up for preschool, made some yummy baked goods, and hung out a lot with the three cutest kids ever.

Yesterday was a great day and I did something that I have never done before. I let the girls play with my makeup. I let them go to town on their faces and mine. It was pretty funny! I took quite a few pictures and sent some to their daddy while at work. Hopefully they won't kill me for this later, but here are the great pictures. We laughed a lot and Lilly said they looked a little scary and funny.





No comments: