Saturday, June 23, 2012

Missing

I really do miss blogging. I am doing fine with three kids as far as daily and weekly chores go, but I haven't figured out how to get back to my old favorite activities like sewing, crafting, or blogging. I have gotten bad about keeping up with Facebook and pinterest, because I can do them on my iPhone while stirring a pot or while rocking Noah to sleep in his bouncer. Other than that, I seem to go 3-4 days now without turning on my laptop.

So I just downloaded the Blogger app to my phone. Let's hope I can blog a little more often with this app.

Noah is now 5 months and almost 2 weeks old! He has changed SO much and we all adore him. The girls turned 4 two weeks ago and are still telling everyone how old they are. This summer, the girls have been in each other's hair a lot more, so I am trying to keep them busy without wearing the baby out too much. The girls are doing swim lessons, gymnastics, play dates, lots of park time, and splash pad lunches. I think I have also become addicted to Sonic's cherry limeades.

Yea for iPhones! Here's to hoping this will allow me to catch everyone up.

No comments: